How To Install PitchPrint On Magento
Here are instructions to help you install PitchPrint on Magento:
- We recommend you to duplicate your live store on a staging/test site and then perform this installation on the test site first to ensure you won't have any issue before installing on your live store.
- Backup magento files and the store database
- Download the source code files from here: https://github.com/pitchprint/magento/releases
- Extract extension package and upload it into your_magento_root_dir/app/code/ directory.
- In shell run: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Then run: php bin/magento cache:clean
- Followed by: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Then navigate to your Store's Backend / Admin, on the left-hand sidebar you will see the PitchPrint module.
- Next, let’s generate the PitchPrint keys. Navigate in a new window tab to https://admin.pitchprint.io/register and create an account or login here if you already have an account
- Then navigate to the domains page and add a new domain. Don’t worry you can still use it for localhost testing if you are not ready to go live yet. Provide your intended domain url, not a localhost. You should now have a pair of API and Secret Key.
- Back to your PrestaShop Admin, you will copy and paste the API and Secret keys generated above into the PitchPrint configuration boxes and save.
- Now navigate to Catalog – > Products page and click “edit” on the right under action against any product in your admin. On the product details page, you will find PitchPrint in the menus at the bottom. Click it to assign one of your designs to the product. To create more designs, you need to go to the PitchPrint Designs page. Save.
- Navigate to your store front and check the product has the Customize button. If it does not, please read more on our trouble shooting page or send us a ticket.
- When an order is placed, you should find the design download links against each product in the order.