PitchPrint application has an inbuilt help-tip bubble that shows on certain UI elements when users mouse over them. An example is on the Submit button:
You can add this to your UI elements by following these steps:
- Log unto the layout section: ttps://pitchprint.net/admin/layouts
- Select your layout and search for the element you want the help-tip to appear on.
- Add the following html attribute to that element:
data-tip="Sample Tip Message" anchor="b"
- Save the layout and load your product page, mouse over the element and see it appears.
- data-tip attribute is the message that will appear.
- The anchor is set to b. You can set it to l = left, t = top, b = bottom, r = right. It simply defines the orientation of the help-tip.