How to create templates using SVG shapes
From this article you will learn how to create a design template using an SVG shape.
[Lets use a cellphone case as example.]
Part 1: Creating the SVG
1. You will need to design the shape on the phone cover, as seen below:
2. Now you can save this design as an SVG - (http://docs.pitchprint.com/article/69-how-to-save-your-svgs-for-use-in-pitchprint)
Part 2: Creating the design template on PitchPrint
1. Select/create a category for your design and then click on New Design:
2. Next you will have to give the design a name and then click OK:
3. Now you need to set up your canvas:
4. Now you can upload your SVG onto PitchPrint, Once its upload you can just click on it and it will appear on your canvas:
NOTE: By selecting the SVG on the canvas you can check the sizing and setting in the sidebar.
5. The last two things you will need to do: is to put Tranform Lock on (so that the client can't move the shape) and to put Clickable Image Mask on (Now your client can insert their design into the shape)